TEACHER OF PE (maternity cover)
Full-time or Part-time
Required for January 2018 for up to 12 months
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing about 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of PE (experience not important but teaching ability is)
- Able to teach PE to KS3, KS4, BTEC Sport Level 2/3
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of PE to cover one of our employees whilst they are on maternity leave. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply online via the TES website. To arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at email@example.com .
Closing date: 28 September 2017
Interviews: 3 October 2017
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.