Are you passionate about teaching PE?
Then why not apply to our Ofsted rated Outstanding school in North London with easy transport links to both sites. (Enfield and Palmers Green)
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and well qualified girls’ P.E. teacher to teach in our highly successful P.E. department.
Are you someone with excellent subject knowledge and a drive to ensure our pupils are provided with the best curriculum and extra-curricular sports programme using resources available to the school?
If you have energy, passion for your subject, innovative teaching and learning strategies and a keen commitment to extra-curricular provision we would like to hear from youIs an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students.
The successful candidate for this post:
• Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
• Believes in the right of every student to succeed
• Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player.
Physical activities at our school include, athletics, football, rugby, netball, gymnastics and dance.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the age and ability range. You will have the ability to motivate pupils and work as part of a team to ensure all pupils reach their full potential. Support for the department’s extensive extra-curricular program will be essential.
What we can offer you:
• An experienced and dedicated PE team who share their excellent practice with each other and other depts
• A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
• A forward looking and over-subscribed school
• End of term and ad hoc staff socials
• Both staff kitchens have Microwave, Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Tea and Coffee Machines
• A taxi service between the 2 sites at break and lunch
• Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits
• Car parking on both sites, mileage allowance subject to Borough criteria.
If you are interested in applying, please fill in the London Borough of Enfield application form available on the school website and return via email to Personnel@st-annes.enfield.sch.uk
Closing date: 9.00am on 19 June 2019.
Successful candidates will be advised by 5.00pm that day. Interviews will be later that week actual date to be confirmed.
Interviews will be at the Enfield Site. This will involve teaching a 50 minute lesson on a topic to be given, written task, and tour of the Upper Site by students.
At the end of this process there may be further shortlisting prior to interview with Headteacher, 1st Deputy Head and Subject Leader PE.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects ALL Staff and volunteers to share this commitment.