The role: Thank you for your interest in the above post. We are seeking to appoint a teacher with a passionate commitment to the teaching of Physical Education, a belief that all children can succeed, and risk-taking, creative approaches to implementing teaching and learning strategies that support achievement.
The Person: The successful candidate needs to have the energy, enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful subject, within an ethos where challenge and support are appropriately balanced. In summary, we are looking for someone who:
• is committed to becoming an outstanding teacher
• is passionate about physical education and believes that all children can succeed
• is highly qualified in the subject
• has an instinctive understanding of learning processes and teaching and learning strategies
• is committed to teamwork and accountability, within a supportive framework
• is committed to the ethos of our school • is forward thinking
The post is only open to female teachers due to the supervision requirements within our female changing areas.
This post is suitable for NQTs or more experienced members of staff. A full induction programme is available.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.