North Halifax Grammar School
Living to Learn | Learning to Live
We aim to be the school that everyone wishes they went to…..why not join us?
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Teacher of PE who will be able to teach PE at all levels in a successful selective co-educational setting where the students are able, highly motivated, eager to learn and well behaved.
Teacher of PE
from September 2018 – MPR/UPR
to teach across all key stages.
· Ofsted Outstanding (2011).
· Academically selective co-educational Academy (11-18 years).
· Extremely proud of the achievements of our students.
· Progressive, friendly and vibrant.
· Supportive and inclusive.
· Be inspirational and motivational?
· Build great relationships with the students?
· Deliver quality teaching at all times?
· Be passionate about PE?
· Teach all aspects of PE?
· Be an excellent communicator?
“The school does amazing things; you will see people transformed”
Year 8 student
“Wide choice of enrichment: drama, sport, enterprise, music and many more”
Application forms and further details of the post are available to download from the Academy website www.nhgs.co.uk or email Mrs K Morris, Personnel Officer at email@example.com
Closing date: Early applications are recommended. The vacancy will close on successful appointment or on 20th March 2018 at the latest.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance, including checks with past employers.