Vision for Education is seeking to appoint PE Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in the Hexham area. This is a long term position starting in October 2019 for four days per week with a Thursday off until May half term 2020 with the potential to extend further.
The desired PE teacher will be flexible and enthusiastic with a drive and commitment to providing the best education for pupils. The teacher will be secondary trained with exam class experience and a willingness to run and attend fixtures and after school clubs. The teacher will also have a willingness to train to drive the minibus.
The time table with consist of practical PE lessons in addition to two exam classes. Some periods of Health and Social Care and potentially PSHE will also be included within the time table.
The secondary school is a an outstanding school who are welcoming, built on foundations of mutual respect and care for others.
The school has a love of learning and believe in the highest academic standards for everyone. They value education in its broadest sense, knowing that the arts, sport and other opportunities help shape pupils and staff as individuals and as citizens of the wider world.
To be considered for the position of PE Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching secondary education at Key Stage 4 level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have experience of teaching exam classes
- Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team on 0191 267 6491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org