We are looking to appoint an ambitious and talented Teacher of PE with a willingness to teach English, maths or science to work in our vibrant, high achieving and multicultural school. You will be part of an extremely successful department with a dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic team of highly committed teachers who achieve excellent results with both KS3 and KS4 students.
The successful applicant will be a talented, innovative practitioner with a passion for all aspects of PE. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
This post requires the applicant to teach a core subject of English, maths or science at Key Stage 3 and/or 4.
Lealands provides a dynamic, friendly and vibrant environment where training and development for all staff is a priority. Our students and staff experience a supportive and caring atmosphere with high standards and clear expectations.
Lealands High School offers:
- A highly supportive and positive staff team
- Outstanding student behaviour and strong values based ethos
- High achieving motivated students (A*- C English and maths 56%, 2016)
- Excellent facilities with the latest equipment
- Great opportunities for progression and professional development
- Links and development opportunities with a wide network of partner schools in Luton Futures and Lea Springs
- A fantastic relocation package
- Excellent location on the northern edge of Luton within walking distance to Leagrave train station (to London/Bedford) and airport links to destinations throughout Europe
Interested applicants should visit the school website http://www.lealands.luton.sch.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and for an application form.
Visits from prospective applicants are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Nilsson (HR) on 01582 611600.
Alternatively click on 'Apply Now' to complete and submit your application form.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice fluently in spoken English.
Closing date for applications: 25th June 2017
Interview date: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools