We are a new co-ed school from September 2018 with a young, dynamic and energetic SLT. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspirational PE Teacher who will join the PE Department and play a key role in driving the success of the department on its journey to outstanding. Applications will be accepted from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We are looking to recruit a qualified male PE Teacher who:
• Is enthusiastic and inspirational
• Will support the vision and values of the school
• Is well organised, committed to high standards, and wants to make a real impact on teaching and learning
• Is highly skilled in raising standards of teaching and learning and has the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• Is forward thinking and innovative
• Has the energy, drive and ambition to inspire staff and students to develop their potential
We can offer you:
• Students who are inspired by the Catholic spirit inherent in everything that they do, with a good attitude to learning, and who benefit from a broad curriculum with a wide range of enrichment activities
• A small, happy, multicultural community whose aim is to ensure that all our students experience high quality teaching in all subjects
• Students who make good progress
• Students who feel happy, safe and supported in our care and are valued as individuals
• The opportunity to work with a young, enthusiastic and hard-working staff
• An exciting, vibrant location in North Kensington – two minute walk from Portobello Road
• Good transport links
• A commitment to support your CPD and career development in a high-performing borough
All Saints Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
The school is in an exciting stage of its development. From September 2018 we have become a co-ed school, taking on an extra form in Year 7 due to the overwhelming amount of applications. We welcome applications from teachers who want to be part of a constantly improving school.
For information and an application form contact Rosa Lagunas on email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the forms to apply from our website www.allsaintscc.org.uk