Are you in search of a new opportunity in a supportive, high performing school? We are looking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Teacher of PE (maternity) for a November/December 2019 start.
Rosebery School is a highly successful, oversubscribed and vibrant girls’ 11-18 school with 1,460 students, including 250 in the Sixth Form. We are seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated PE Teacher who is able to inspire our youngsters and engender a love of learning and of PE in particular. PE is a popular subject, with hundreds of students participating in extra-curricular activities each week, as well as attracting good numbers at GCSE and A Level.
Full time/Fixed Term Up to One Year Covering Maternity Leave
GLF Main Range/UPR London Fringe
The successful candidate will:
- Teach PE to students in Years 7 to 11 and 12 to 13 as needed.
- Deliver lessons which enrich and engage all students taught.
- Ensure all students make at least expected progress in PE across the school whatever their starting point.
- Plan lessons carefully, having regard to the schemes of work and faculty practice.
- Assess student work to monitor and evaluate progress and to set targets for improvement
- Drive attainment and progress for all students taught, tracking progress and intervening where appropriate.
- Cover for absent colleagues within the ‘rarely cover’ parameters within which we work.
For the right candidate we offer:
- An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
- Development through CPD and career management.
- Recognition for your hard work and commitment.
For more information on our school, please visit our website http://www.roseberyschool.co.uk/. Visitors are always welcome, please contact Lesley Broome, HR Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.