Teacher of PE required for a friendly and supportive Secondary Academy rated Good based in Milton Keynes.
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of PE for a well-renowned and friendly school seeking to expand its experienced and supportive Science Department with teachers with fresh ideas!
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of PE at KS3 and GCSE/A-level across year groups 7 to 13. There's also a chance to teach A-level Science! There is also a possibility to offer A-level teaching. You will support the Director of PE, enhancing provision and school curriculum and sports offerings.
The school has a fantastic and friendly ethos and teachers will benefit from outstanding support via the SLT and great CPD and progression from the wider trust and sister Academies.
If you bring the magic back into PE, by engaging learners with prospects within the Physical Activity subject area and engaging, exciting lessons the school wants to hear from you!
The school will be under new leadership (Head Teacher and SLT) as of September 2020 and are seeking teachers to join them on their journey to success.
''Facilities at the School are impressive, rivalling the best schools in the country; with two large sports halls, a 25 metre swimming pool, an eight lane Athletics track, fully equipped fitness suites, dance studios and a full size floodlit 3G All-weather surface.''
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities that support you with your career progression into ML or SLT
- a competitive benefits package allowing you to take advantage of perks, discounts, and support packages
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BSc/MSc in PE or a related subject
- previous experience of delivering PE up to GCSE and A level
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF TN 1263268