TEACHER OF PE (plus an additional subject)
Required from September 2018, a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of PE. You will need to be a well qualified practitioner keen to teach Core PE to GCSE PE, Sports Studies Cambridge National Level 2, and Cambridge Technical Sport Level 3, as well as prepared to contribute to a rich extra-curricular sports programme, delivering Excellence for All.
The ability to teach another subject would be desirable, in particular Mathematics or Humanities.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
- Popular high school with 240 students in each year group (years 9 - 11)
- Sixth Form of 220
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
Our PE facilities are fantastic, including a purpose built sports hall, gym, fitness suite, astroturf and extensive playing fields, and you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
- An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular sporting programme for all
- Great connections and relationships with Pyramid Schools – including Year 1 and 2 sporting festivals – Year 4 and 5 leadership in Sport run and led by the students at Trinity High School
- Fantastic opportunities for enrichment school experiences, eg, Manchester United Trip 2017, Twickenham Rugby Trip 2018, Rock Climbing course 2017, ‘This Girl Can’ campaign 2018, Sport Relief mile 2018, just to mention a few.
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Applications from NQT’s are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 26 February (12.00 noon)
Please note we are only able to accept applications from the TES website. Please follow application guidance provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.