‘As a result of strong leadership, rigorous systems and effective teaching, pupils make good progress’.
‘Teaching has many strengths’.
‘Across both phases, pupils demonstrate confidence and self- awareness and take pride in their work’.
‘Behaviour in lessons and around both sites is orderly’.
‘Well-paced lessons and demanding tasks challenge the most able’.
We wish to appoint an exceptional, inspirational and energetic boys’ PE Teacher to join our committed team.
We will offer:
1. High quality professional development and support.
2. Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
3. Work in an outstanding learning environment. (Secondary was constructed in 2005).
4. A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6th Form College which offers unique career development.
5. A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Our mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and attainment. We aspire to be the best inner-city school in the country.
You may be looking for the ideal school to spend your NQT year in or you may a more experienced teacher who wants to develop further.
Only by recruiting and retaining the very best staff, and developing them further, do we believe we will continue to improve.
Want to find out more? To request information pack please contact Mrs L Gibson (PA to the Executive Principal/HR) at the school or visit our website www.hindehousesecondary.net
Closing date for applications is
Friday, 23rd March 2018, at 12noon
Hinde House 3-16 School, Shiregreen Lane, Sheffield S5 6AG Tel: 0114 2438486
Email: email@example.com or website: www.hindehousesecondary.net