Required from August 2018
Teacher of PE [Maternity Cover]
The Principal and Governors of this highly successful, over-subscribed 11-16 College are seeking to recruit an outstanding professional to develop the excellent provision that is already in place through our P.E. and Sport programmes. The successful applicant will have vision and drive combined with the ability to inspire students and maximise enthusiasm for sport across the college. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and forward thinking new colleague to work with an excellent team of committed professionals and to contribute to the College at a strategic level. The ability to teach BTEC PE would be an advantage.
We offer the opportunity to work:
· In a popular and community focused college with excellent professional development opportunities and a commitment to learning;
· With positive students who enjoy learning and having a voice in school;
· In a well-resourced environment which we are seeking to develop further
· With supportive parents and governors and a very well established network of international partners.
You will have:
· A commitment to the teaching of PE;
· Outstanding teaching skills and an understanding of how children learn;
· Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
· A belief that every child can succeed and the determination to help each child fulfil their potential;
· The ability, imagination and drive to enrich PE across the college to ensure high quality provision and participation.
Further details and application requirements can be found in the Teacher of PE Information Pack or for any further questions please contact Mrs Bhandna Bagga at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 4th June, 9:00 am
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks.