ST HELENA SCHOOL
Teacher of Performing Arts
(Maternity Cover, 2 terms in the first instance)
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale (M1 – U3)
£23,720 - £39,406
Start Date: 1st January 2020
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Teacher of Performing Arts including Music and Drama.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Being fully qualified to teach through the secondary range for Key Stages 3 & 4
• Demonstrating an enthusiasm for the subject which will inspire student progress
• Demonstrating a capacity to design materials that are differentiated and will engage students in the learning process
• Having experience of IT and a willingness to use it to plan and teach lessons
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Teaching within the subject area in Key Stages 3 and 4
• Ability to plan and teach effectively using a variety of strategies
• Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children
Why work for The Sigma Trust, St Helena School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com quoting reference 186. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Friday 18th October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.