Due to the outstanding success of this discreet department, we are seeking to appoint a talented and committed teacher to:
• Teach PDL across the full age and attainment range from KS3 to post-16.
• Contribute to the further development of active PSHE projects across the school.
• Have an understanding of emotional literacy and the personal development learning agenda.
• Work as part of a dynamic team to raise the aspirations of our students.
• Support students to be informed and emotionally resilient active citizens
In return, we offer an exciting and rewarding place to work, where staff enjoy working within a well-resourced department.
Hillview is a substantially over-subscribed, non-selective school in Kent, where students are keen to learn and achieve and appreciate their teachers’ dedication and support. Our high expectations and aspirations for our students has placed the school regularly in the top 10% of schools nationally.
The wellbeing of our staff is the foundation on which we build our success. To support this, appropriate and relevant CPL opportunities are available to all staff. Hillview has long running success in supporting teachers through their first years in education.
Hillview staff who have worked at the school for at least 2 years are given priority places for their children in years 7 to 11, regardless of their proximity to the school.
Closing date: 9.00am on 20th January 2020.
Please note, applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Hillview School reserves the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline.
Hillview School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.