Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and compassionate Teacher of Physical Education and Games for a position at Dulwich College International.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
Teacher of Physical Education and Games - WEB1911-540820CB
About the role:
- Applicants should have experience of teaching Physical Education within the Year 1 to Year 13 age range.
- Demonstrable expertise in coaching either Primary PE or the ball sports such as Basketball and Volleyball is highly sort after.
- Candidate should expect to be involved in competitive sports most Saturdays during the school term and most days after school.
- International travel in Asia with teams will also be a feature of the job.
- August 2020 Start Date
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education, PGCE or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience teaching PE to students between Year 1 (5-6 year olds) to Year 13 (16+)
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB1911-540820CB. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.