ABC Teachers part of TES are helping a school to recruit for a Teacher of Physical Education to start September for a full term, part time 4 days per week. If you are looking to progress in your teaching career, are passionate about physical education and who offers an excellent standard of teaching then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
• Have creative ideas and teaching styles to engage pupils within lessons
• Supporting secondary aged children, delivering Physical Education lessons to a high standard
• Be confident in managing pupil’s behaviour
• Planning and delivering engaging and exciting PE lessons
• Providing excellent feedback to pupils (verbal and written)
• Motivate students to engage with all learning activities and to reach their full potential
About the school:
• Excellent departmental support
• Aiming for the highest quality of teaching
• Striving to provide the best possible experience for all
• Committed to working together to build a positive learning environment
• Must be eligible to work in the UK(valid visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Have excellent communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.