Teacher of Physical Education / Enrichment Co-ordinator
MPS 1 – MPS 6 (TLR)
NQTs Welcome to apply
The new Ormiston Chadwick Academy opened in Widnes in September 2014 serving the community of West Widnes. Our Academy is large enough to offer an outstanding curriculum but small enough to have a strong community ethos in which all students are known and nurtured to achieve their potential.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Physical Education.
• Be enthusiastic, creative and able to inspire students to reach their full potential.
• Have excellent classroom management skills.
• Create a highly stimulating learning environment in which children want to learn.
• Be committed to delivering engaging lessons that make good use of ICT and modern technologies.
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work interdependently within faculties.
We work closely with our excellent educational sponsor, Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT).
Further information and an application form can be found on the Academy website;
Please send completed application form to Mrs Jayne Hayes, Personnel Manager, at the above address. Alternatively they can be e-mailed to: email@example.com. Strictly no CV’s, application forms only
Closing date for applications is Monday 20 May 2019 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews to take place on Friday 24 May 2019.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy
Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7HU
Email: / Website: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.ormistonchadwickacademy.co.uk