Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead? We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified full-time Teacher of PE.
The successful candidate will:
- well qualified practitioner with a degree and a teaching qualification who is keen to develop their own practice to the highest level and take advantage of our excellent professional learning.
- be a compelling communicator with an ability to champion the subject to pupils with a fully comprehensive range of abilities.
- bring real energy and dynamism to the role, alongside genuine enthusiasm and passion for your subject.
and in return we offer candidates:
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications.
Royal Greenwich Trust School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
To reply today please click APPLY button below.
Application forms are available from the School website: http://www.rgtrustschool.net
Completed forms should be returned directly to Royal Greenwich Trust School at the above address or via email to Gomis.firstname.lastname@example.org