Passionate about working with young people?
Wanting to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so, we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and those seeking their first appointment.
The post is available from September 2018 for a UPS/MPS teacher appointment. For a current year PGCE student there may be the opportunity to start before the summer holidays. (The successful post holder will be paid from the agreed start date).
We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of Physical Education with the ability to teach Mathematics. The suitable candidate will need to be an outstanding teacher, with exceptionally high standards, passionate about their subject, brings fresh ideas, and will work hard in a committed team to realise excellent progress and attainment for all.
To be successful, you will:
- Be proficient in teaching PE at Key Stages 3/4/5 and Maths to Key Stage 3.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to improving classroom practice.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Be a team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
We will offer:
· A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other. This includes framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work/life balance.
· A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice
· The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
· Excellent professional development opportunities.
· Fantastic building resources and facilities.
If you are interested in this position and excited about the possibility of inspiring young minds, we would welcome your application.
If you would like to apply for this post please email for a pack from firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can telephone leaving your postal address. The pack will include further details about the post, including how to apply.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.