Can you support us in our quest for excellence?
Teacher of Physical Education
Required from September 2018 – MPS, Full Time – established
- Do you aspire to be an exceptional and inspirational PE teacher who would rise to the challenge to teach in a strong and successful PE department? This post would be suitable for NQT’s.
- We can offer you the opportunity to work collaboratively with our primary schools and secondary partners for the benefit of all of our students in our community.
- You will be able to contribute to our extensive extra-curricular sports programme by leading on netball, hockey and athletics.
- You will be an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to inspire students to engage and achieve. You will be part of a team developing your skills enabling students to progress and to reach their goals.
- Bedale High School is part of the Yorkshire Teaching School Alliance which is aiming to deliver innovative high quality practice across the partnership.
- We are a friendly innovative school situated in the centre of the beautiful county of North Yorkshire bordering the Yorkshire Dales National Park and offering a high quality of life. The school is only 5 minutes from the A1 making it easily accessible from Teesside, York, Leeds and Newcastle.
- Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact our headteacher Mr Tony Rawdin for an informal chat about the role or to arrange a visit on 01677 422419 or email: email@example.com.
- To apply, please download an application form from the school website: www.bedalehighschool.org.uk, complete and return it for the attention of: Mr T Rawdin, headteacher by email by noon on Tuesday, 20th March 2018.
Closing Date: Noon on Tuesday, 20th March 2018.
Interview Date: Tuesday, 27th March 2018.
Bedale High School, Fitzalan Road, Bedale, North Yorks, DL8 2EQ
Tel: 01677 422419 / Fax: 01677 425488
/ Website: www.bedalehighschool.org.uk