Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint Full-Time Physical Education (PE) Teacher specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Schools and Provisions in Wisbech and the surrounding Cambridgeshire/Fenland areas. This will be a full-time position on a supply basis, starting from September 2018 and is set to continue until at least February 2019.
The desired Physical Education (PE) Teacher will be expected to teach Physical Education (PE) to pupils in Key Stage Three (KS3) and Key Stage Four (KS4) with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). Your role will include actively improving progress and raising attainment in Physical Education (PE) at all levels. You will be expected to work as part of motivational team of staff and aim to really inspire pupils to love PE through outstanding and motivational teaching techniques. Consequently, it’s important that you have ability to adapt lessons to meet the needs of the students you’re supporting and work in collaboration with other members of staff, parents/careers and the wider community.
To be considered for the position as Physical Education (PE) Teacher, you must:
· Have experience teaching children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including; Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties, Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties and/or Autism (ASD/ASC)
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – (although applications from Unqualified Physical Education (PE) Teachers with experience of teaching the subject are encouraged to also apply)
· Have experience of teaching inspiring Physical Education (PE) lessons to pupils in Key Stage Three (KS3) and Key Stage Four (KS4), including to students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
· Have a strong passion for teaching, with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are welcome and encouraged to apply for this Physical Education (PE) Teacher position, as well as those from Unqualified Teachers with at least 1 years’ experience teaching PE.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Physical Education (PE) Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Physical Education (PE) Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
For more information on this Physical Education (PE) position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk