Due to the continuing growth of the school, King's College, The British School of Murcia, is looking to appoint a Teacher of Physical Education for January 2018. Applicants will have the proven ability to teach at A-Level.
The School in Brief
- 500+ pupils aged from 18mths – 18yrs
- Two / Three form entry up to end of Year 7, expansion the following year into Year 8
- Modern, purpose built premises by golf resort, juxtaposed between Murcia and Cartagena, 10 minutes from the Murcia airport
- Excellent GCSE and A Level results, above UK national averages
- Associate Member of COBIS and NABSS
- Very successful 2015 ISI Inspection
- Part of the King's Group of Schools (King's College Madrid, Murcia, Alicante, UK and Panama)
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain, complete the online application form by following the link http://vacancies.kingsgroup.org/?centre=Murcia and send your CV as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Your application will be received by Tom Arnold of Compass recruitment. For an informal discussion about this opportunity contact +44 (0)20 7193 6899.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th October
Initial interviews will take place via Skype prior to the final interviews.
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.