Teacher of Physical Education with additional responsibilities
Salary – Main pay scale + £1,600.00 Mossbourne Allowance + TLR
Start date – 1st September 2021 [Inset days 1st and 2nd September 2021]
Work pattern – Full time
Contract – Fixed Term - Maternity Cover
Closing date – Friday, 16th April 2021
Interview dates – TBC
Location – Mossbourne Community Academy, 100 Downs Park Road, Hackney, E5 8JY
Mossbourne Community Academy is currently seeking a Teacher of PE with additional responsibilities to join our outstanding PE Department in their state of the art facilities.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding Teacher of PE with a passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities, with the talent to drive our pupils to achieve outstanding results.
They will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Be passionate about PE education
- Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold Mossbourne values
- Show commitment to the safeguarding of students
- Focus on the learning and development of students and facilitate high achievement
- Teach PE up to and including GCSE
This position would suit those with a specialist knowledge of Netball, Athletics and rounders. The successful candidate would also be responsible for leading the extra-curricular provision for PE.
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence and are ready for a new challenge, we welcome your application.
Please note that CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form at www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
“The Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.”
You can follow us on LinkedIn at – https://www.linkedin.com/company/mossbourne-federation/
Mossbourne Community Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Mossbourne Ethos
The Mossbourne Federation is the realisation of Sir Clive Bourne’s dream to provide the children of Hackney with an outstanding education. Over the last twelve years the Federation has nurtured Sir Clive’s dream by fostering kind...