Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on the journey to becoming outstanding. We are seeking an innovative and outstanding Teacher of Physical Education from September 2018.
You will be required to teach all abilities across KS3/KS4 to the highest standard and to make a positive difference to school life. This role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to work within a successful PE department.
You must be able use a range of teaching strategies to inspire and motivate our students and demonstrate a commitment to sharing best practice with colleagues in the department. We have excellent sports facilities, including a floodlit all weather pitch and a health and fitness centre.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom and as a leader.
- Is keen to lead and manage a highly motivated staff team.
- Is passionate about Physical Education and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: 10am, Monday 18 June 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 20 June 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Ash Manor School
Manor Road, Ash, Surrey GU12 6QH
Tel: 01252 353900
Head Teacher: Ms A Bailey