Are you an enthusiastic, well-qualified and passionate Teacher of Physics looking for your next opportunity?
We are seeking a Teacher of Physics to join an Independent school in Oxfordshire.
This opportunity will allow you to develop your career teaching high achieving students with a thirst for learning. The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to support and develop the learning of students up to an including A-level. Accommodation may also be available onsite.
If you have the drive to contribute to such an engaging learning environment, this opportunity may be for you.
NQT’s will be considered.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in the role and evidence of high standard teaching
• A Degree in Physics or a closely related subject
• A sound knowledge and understanding of the Physics curriculum up to A-Level
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; plus very good organisational skills
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular activities at the school and pastoral obligations
Please contact Faye.Collins@tes.com for further information about the school.
Suitable candidates who click 'Quick Apply' will be contacted with more information of the school and official application details.