Teacher of Physics (Part-time considered)
(with the ability to offer Chemistry or Biology to GCSE Level) from September 2018
The School is:
- One of the nationally renowned schools belonging to the King Edward VI Multi Academy Trust, Birmingham.
- An OFSTED Outstanding School.
- Very successful, with examination results among the highest in the country and pupils whose behaviour is described as ‘exemplary’.
- An excellent induction programme for new staff as part of a strong career development framework.
- First-rate accommodation, with several recent developments, in attractive parkland to the South of the City.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified practitioner to join a strong department. NQTs and experienced applicants are welcomed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please download an application pack from our website, www. kechg.org.uk. For further information, please contact Ms Becky Nicholson, Subject Leader Physics.
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Closing date for applications: 26 January 2018