In order to further raise achievement, we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our successful team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher who is a team player with initiative, ambition and drive to join a successful Science Faculty.
- Experience of teaching A Level Physics is essential
- Outstanding subject knowledge across all Sciences and A Level Physics is essential
- The successful candidate will need to be a passionate enthusiast for their subject and be determined to raise the standards of teaching, learning and examination performance in Science and A Level Physics
- The person appointed should also have proven teaching success at KS3, KS4 and A Level Physics, outstanding classroom management skills, have high expectations of pupils, a commitment to quality teaching and be willing to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas in a school where enthusiasm and hard work are valued
- Outstanding NQTs are welcomed to apply
- Above all, we require someone who can exploit the potential of our pupils to perform much better at all key stages in Science
About the school:
Broadway Academy moved into a £21 million new building in 2011.
We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” - Nick Gibb.
“[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff” OFSTED 2016.
“Pupils’ achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong” OFSTED 2016.
“….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....” OFSTED 2012.
We believe in the potential of every student and we are on an exciting journey to “World Class”.
Investor in People accreditation and a commitment to both staff and student wellbeing.
Broadway can offer:
- A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
- Excellent conditions in a new building.
- A laptop for every teacher.
- CPD programmes to support and develop teachers.
- Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
- An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
- An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
- R AND R PAY ENHANCEMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR AN OUTSTANDING CANDIDATE
Closing date: 9am on Monday 5th December 2016
For further details and application pack, please contact Catherine Hubbard at Hays Education on 0121 236 4476/ 07595 968690 or via email to email@example.com
In addition, you can also visit our recruitment website: www.hays.co.uk/jobs/broadway-academy for more information about the school.
Your completed application should be returned to Catherine Hubbard at Hays Education by 9am on 28th November 2016 via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.
Broadway Academy, The Broadway, Perry Barr, Birmingham, B20 3DP www.hays.co.uk/jobs/broadway-academy