Teacher of Physics
Start Date September 2018
Location South Lincolnshire
Contract type Full time
Contract term Permanent
Closing Date Friday 5 December 2018 (we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable candidates for the post).
“This is an outstanding School” Ofsted, 2008”
“Your students are very articulate and a pleasure to work with” Channel 4, 2010”
We seek to appoint a teacher of Physics to join this highly successful, cohesive and supportive department.
We can offer you:
· Outstanding accommodation and facilities
· Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn
· Very supportive colleagues
· Excellent professional development and guidance
· A highly successful Sixth Form
· A school committed to doing the best for its students
· Your own iPad and laptop
We want from you:
· A love of your subject
· Creativity and enthusiasm
· Teamwork within the department
South-West Lincolnshire offers:
· Affordable housing
· Excellent Primary schools
· Attractive town and villages with easy access to London, Nottingham, Cambridge and Leicester from nearby Peterborough, all within an hour’s commute.
Expenses will be paid to all those interviewed. Bourne is a pleasant town with excellent schools and moderate house prices, and has excellent transport links to Peterborough (25 minutes by car) and London (45 minutes from Peterborough by train).
We would welcome visits from prospective applicants. Arrangements can be made by telephoning Mrs Stella Chamberlain on 01778 391648 or email email@example.com
Go to our website for more information regarding the school www.bourne-grammar.lincs.sch.uk
Bourne Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
For further details, please contact:
Mrs Stella Chamberlain Bourne Grammar School
South Road, Bourne, Lincs PE10 9JE
Tel: 01778 422288 Fax: 01778 394872