The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 100 years, located near St. Moritz in the Engadine/Switzerland. 180 boarders from around the world and 90 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the German Abitur, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB). The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as open-mindedness, tolerance, respect, fair play and commitment.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Teacher of Physics, General Science, and Mathematics
- Start date: 21 August 2018
- Workload: 100%
- University degree (Master), teaching diploma
- IBDP teaching experience
- EU/EFTA citizenship
- An ability to teach in German and English would be an advantage
- Attractive conditions of employment, including competitive salary
- A dynamic international context in the spectacular alpine setting of the Engadine/Switzerland
- Opportunities for professional development.
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.
We look forward to receiving your application using the online form on our Website: