Teacher of Physics
Full-Time (Maternity Cover)
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
An all through independent school located in Huddersfield is seeking a full-time teacher of Physics from Easter for a maternity cover.
The role involves teaching KS3 and KS4 students and the ideal candidate will approach teaching with rigour and creativity. The school provides a warm, supportive and purposeful environment and values development of the whole child as well as high academic achievement.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience of teaching Physics to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
For further information please contact Claire Darling or Steve Masih at the Huddersfield branch.