Teacher of Physics or Chemistry
Possible recruitment allowance for successful candidate
Required for September 2018
Do you want to work in one of the top non-selective of schools in the country for progress nationally, equipping students for success in both further study and future employment?
- Be well qualified and enthusiastic
- Be able to teach Physics or Chemistry to Key Stage 4 with a subject specialism to Key Stage 5
- Be passionate about Physics or Chemistry and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Have good interpersonal and presentational skills
- Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team.
- A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
- A superb opportunity for an experienced practitioner to work in a flourishing department.
- Applications from NQT’s welcomed.
- Management and Leadership CPD opportunities are available.
- A mobile device to deliver engaging lessons.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding school and make a major contribution to the schools continued success.
Further details and an application form are available by contacting the school, or can be downloaded from our school website.
Visits are warmly welcomed and highly recommended - please contact Ms Adams, Personnel Officer on email@example.com.
Applications from non-Catholics are welcome. All staff are required to be supportive of the Catholic ethos and we have a full time Chaplain that can help support individuals within their role.
Address: Pound Street, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 3PS
Tel: 020 8642 2025 ext 202
Fax: 020 8643 7925
Closing date: 12.00pm, Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 21st May 2018
Reference: AHR 18-453
“St Philomena’s is an exceptional school.” OFSTED March 2008
“St Philomena’s High School for Girls is an outstanding Catholic school. It achieves both academic excellence and outstanding personal and spiritual development for all pupils. Pupil’s take full advantage of the opportunities offered to them at St Philomena’s and are happy to contribute to all aspects of school life.” Section 48 Inspection
The school has 1,385 students with 320 in the Sixth Form.
Headteacher Ms M Noone
St Philomena’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.