You have the opportunity to join a thriving Science Faculty. All levels, up to and including Advanced Higher, are taught in the department.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and un-promoted, are to perform such tasks as the headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the following categories:-
• Teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
• Developing the school curriculum.
• Assisting, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
• Preparing pupils for examinations and assisting with their administration.
• Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
• Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
• Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
• Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development.
• Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
• Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
For further information on this post, please contact the headteacher on 01738 458000.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure you provide contact details (preferably e-mail addresses) for two referees. One should be your current or most recent employer. If you are already employed as a teacher with Perth & Kinross Council, you are only required to provide 1 reference, which must be from your current head teacher.
Please APPLY ONLINE. Online facilities are available at all public libraries in Perth and Kinross. If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please call 01738 475555 to discuss
Closing date: 17/06/2018