(MPR/UPR , Full Time)
Required for September 2020, an inspirational, dynamic and highly ambitious Teacher of Physics to join our high achieving Science Faculty.
The School is looking for a teacher with:
- Qualified Teacher Status with a creative flair
- A strong and innovative classroom practitioner
- The ability to inspire and challenge our students
- The ability to raise attainment of all students
- Post-16 experience would be an advantage.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school in all categories by Ofsted in October 2018, commenting that “the students are a real asset of the school”.
- Popular high school with 250 students in each year group (years 9 - 11)
- Sixth Form of 220
- A dynamic school which runs outreach CPD for other schools
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
- By joining Trinity High School and sharing our vision, you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- Staff Wellbeing package
An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular programme for all including Bronze, Silver and Gold DofE
Great connections and relationships with Pyramid Schools – including first and middle school children visiting Trinity for lessons in a variety of subjects and competing in sporting activities
A commitment to ' Learning Outside the Classroom’ with skills days at local universities, The Big Bang Fair and CERN in Switzerland trips.
This is a very exciting time to join Trinity as we have established a multi academy trust with two of our partner schools. Trinity is part of a successful three tier system and we hope that our MAT will further strengthen and enhance the opportunity for students and staff in all the partner schools.
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 27th January ( 12 noon)
Please note we are only able to accept applications from the TES website. Please follow application guidance provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.