We are seeking to appoint a teacher of Physics from the 1st September 2018 to work in our successful Science Department in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. There are some 150 students in our Senior School at the moment; however, we are an expanding school and an IB Diploma Programme school. We would therefore be interested in candidates who have IB Diploma Programme training and experience in Physics with the ability to teach IGCSE Chemistry. Teachers of A level Physics will be considered and training provided. A post of responsibility may be available to the right candidate.
- to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- to be a UK resident with a valid passport, dual passport or already in possession of a valid visa that allows work in Italy
- to be a citizen of the EU
- to hold "Qualified Teacher Status" or equivalent qualifications
How to apply (Closing date Monday 28th May 2018)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send the following to email@example.com for the attention of Mr Deryck Wilson
- letter of application
- full CV
- contact details of three referees (one must be the current/most recent employer)
The initial interview will be via Skype with short-listed candidates being invited to Rome for the final interview. If you have not heard from us by Thursday 31st May 2018, your application has not been successful.
Kindly note that the appointment process will include stringent recruitment procedures including a DBS check. You are encouraged to visit our website at www.southlands.it to learn more about the school.