Westfield School is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Physics. We are happy to receive applications from teachers with varying degrees of experience – from NQTs through to seasoned educators.
The successful candidate will:
• Be creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner.
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people.
• Be reflective and analytical about their classroom practice.
• Be engaged in all aspects of the thriving Science Faculty.
A school with the potential to be outstanding moves on from challenging times, turns a corner and seeks new characters to join its journey.
Are you the character we are looking for?
• Are you an outstanding Teacher of Physics?
• Are you looking for the chance to make a long-lasting difference?
• Do you want to join a committed team of subject specialists?
• Do you want to work as part of a growing Trust that cherishes both aspiration and inclusion?
We are seeking someone who is passionate about engaging all our students in this subject, committed to delivering well planned and inspirational lessons to help our students make excellent progress.