Teacher of Physics.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive all-boys grammar school, based in Tonbridge, Kent. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Physics to its progressive and supportive Department ideally starting ASAP.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Physics at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Science to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"The school is a high performing boys’ grammar school which is enriched by a mixed sixth form. Our 2015 Ofsted Report deemed us to be Outstanding in all areas. We are seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and enthusiastic established teacher or NQT to support the unique identity of our school. Physics is a successful and popular subject at the school, with strong results both at GCSE and A-Level. The department is staffed by five highly qualified, specialist Physics teachers and is supported by two dedicated Physics technicians. This role is in addition to the existing staff as the school and department continue to grow."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/ECT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Physics Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering Physics up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1526188 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1526188 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...