Teacher of Physics required to join a fantastic Academy based in Shropshire, United Kingdom!
The school is situated in the county beautiful Shropshire. It has amazing grounds and features a new science block!!
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of Physics for a well-renowned and high achieving independent school seeking to appoint a creative teacher of Physics who is seeking a challenge.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of KS5 Physics to a group of outstanding individuals. Academic achievement at the school is exceptional.
In 2019, students achieved 85% 7-9 (A*/A) at GCSE and 84% A*/A at A level and over 120 students have been offered places at Oxford and Cambridge over the last six years.
Applicants should be capable of teaching to A level and be confident supporting Oxbridge candidates. The ability to teach another subject may be an advantage.
The school offer a generous remuneration package which includes a salary significantly above Main Scale, duty payments, free meals, Teachers’ Pensions and private health insurance.
The school wants to hear from ambitious Physics Practitioners with new ideas! Why not join them on their exciting journey?
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a senior leader
- ongoing CPD opportunities and a supportive SLT
- a competitive benefits package
- a fantastic classroom
- no behaviour management! The children at the school are all fully engaged in learning and are supported by a fantastic support team
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant Physics BSc/MSc or a closely subject
- experience of delivering Physics at A-level, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
- experience of teaching Science, specilsing in Physics - with the ability to push learners past A-level standard (Oxbridge)
Please call Tom Nutley on 0114 397 2150 / 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.