We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Physics to join our Senior Boys’ school from September 2017. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels, delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. This is a full time post and the successful candidate will specialise in teaching Physics with the ability to teach across Key Stage 3 to 5 and lead the popular STEM activities already established throughout the school.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate subject and age range
- Experienced at teaching Physics across Key Stage 3 to 5
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
This role will incorporate subject responsibility; therefore we are unable to accept applications from NQTs.