Applications are invited from well qualified and enthusiastic Teachers of Physics to join our Science Faculty. We are committed to ensuring that every child is supported to learn and thrive.
This post would be suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers. For the right candidate, there is the potential significant salary enhancement, which can be discussed at interview.
Science is taught in Years 7-13. We offer combined science or biology, chemistry and physics in KS4 and all three sciences are popular options at A-level. If you are driven to inspire and motivate students to do their best, we would like to hear from you.
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- An orderly environment
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The job description and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’. Please email your application form to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 25th March 2019.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.