Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent Teacher of Primary for Carradale Primary School, near Campbeltown.
Carradale Primary School is located in the village of Carradale, on the peninsula of Kintyre. It is anticipated that next academic year it will have a school roll of 19 and 3 children in the nursery. The school is open planned and very well resourced. It has substantial grounds and is located close to the beach and forests, allowing us to create an excellent outdoor learning environment for the children.
Carradale Primary School is overseen by a Shared Head Teacher and a Principal Teacher.
Carradale has one large hotel and several Bed and Breakfasts. It has a village shop and 4 restaurants, as well as 2 public bars. It is a 30 minute drive from Campbeltown. Campbeltown has daily bus and plane links to Glasgow, as well as a seasonal ferry route to Ardrossan.
This position is being advertised with an August 2017 start date and is open to those who are currently completing their probationary year.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- has the vision to make every child the best that they can be
- is passionate about working with children, as well as part of a team
- is an inspirational practitioner with high expectations
- is flexible and enjoys a challenge
- is committed to the continuing development of the school
Closing date: 26/05/2017
Carradale Primary School,