Nesting Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Skellister. It provides primary education to P7 for children from North and South Nesting. The structure of the school is 1 composite primary class. There are currently a total 20 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a teaching Head Teacher. The current staffing complement is 2 teachers assisted by support staff as required to meet school demands. The current Head Teacher is Mrs Kate Coutts. Further information can be found on the schools facebook page at https://en-gb.facebook.com/nestingdigichix/
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information - www.shetland.gov.uk
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2729 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 10.5 Hours per Week
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Remote Working
- FTE of Post: 0.3
- Sector/Subject Specialism: Primary
- Qualification Requirement: GTCS registration
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Nesting Primary School, Nesting.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jerry Edwards, Quality Improvement Officer - 01595 744099 - email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Closing date: 22/07/2018
Nesting Primary School