Teacher of Psychology and Sociology (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Academy Pay Points 1-11 (£22,917-£33,491 per annum)
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 13th December 2017
Interview date: Friday 15th December 2017
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Catholic Diocese of Clifton, All Saints’ Academy is at the heart of the community it serves, with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit – The whole person.
All Saints’ Academy is a Good 11-19 Academy with outstanding and exceptional features:
• We are recognised for having outstanding leadership
• We have an extremely positive Christian ethos that leads to exceptional behaviour
• Our Christian ethos permeates the Academy and contributes to outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. (Ofsted December 2014)
All Saints’ Academy is the most improved non-selective secondary school for GCSE performance in Cheltenham.
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Psychology and Sociology to achieve outstanding outcomes for our students over this period of maternity leave.
• Outstanding CPD and leadership coaching.
• State of the art teaching facilities.
• A Good Academy with an extremely positive ethos.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Julie Williams, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org