Teacher of Psychology & Sociology
Salary: TMS (£25,714 to £41,604)
Permanent Post – Required for September 2022
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Psychology & Sociology, to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
• Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement
• Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
• Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18
• Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be flexible and a good team player
Applications from ECT’s are welcome.
If you have a passion for excellence and share our vision, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful and progressive Trust, which is committed to ensuring learning is at the heart of all we do.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure and barring service check is a requirement of this post. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: www.kingsmeadschool.net
Please note: CVs are not accepted. Only fully completed application forms are to be submitted for shortlisting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our Recruitment Pack on the school website before submitting your application.
Visits to the School are very welcome and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
Closing Date: Friday 7th January 2022 (9.00 a.m.)