We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Psychology with either Middle school Humanities or Science experience to join our school from August 2018. We are a school committed to doing the best for each and every one of our students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge and experience of teaching as part of a high achieving team.
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-Level or equivalent. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- To be considered for these posts you must hold a B.Ed. or degree specializing in Psychology and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent.
What we offer:
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including competitive salary, accommodation allowance, flight allowance, visa costs, medical insurance, free tuition fee and annual bonus.
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues.
Changsha is the capital and most populous city of Hunan Province in the south central part of China. it is a famous historical and cultural city with a history of over 3,000 years. The city enjoys splendid ancient culture and is home to many ancient tombs and relics. Millennia of history have left numerous attractions for tourists including the Yuelu Academy, Mawangdui Tomb, Kaifu Temple, Tianxin Pavilion and the Orange Island. Meanwhile, vibrant bars, karaoke clubs and a rising Hunan TV industry have made Changsha a city of entertainment. You are welcome to explore this happiest city in China by action.
Please click the apply button to send your application and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidate to process interview very soon.