Do you have a passion for Psychology and want to enthuse students?
Do you want to join an outstanding, passionate and supportive team?
Do you want to grow with a growing school?
The Woolwich Polytechnic vision is ‘success for everyone’ and we are looking for staff that can bring this vision to reality. Woolwich Poly, part of the PolyMAT multi academy trust, is an all-inclusive boys’ school with a co-educational at Post 16 and is rated Good by Ofsted. The school prides itself on a culture of high standards from staff and pupils. It is a demanding yet rewarding school where students and staff feel valued and supported.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional part-time or full-time teacher of Psychology with a dynamic and inspirational approach to teaching. An individual that will become an integral part of the department, who will support the department in achieving its ambitious targets and goals. We would like a teacher who believes in collaboration both for students and when working with colleagues. The ideal candidate will be expected to contribute to extra-curricular activities within the department.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
• A genuine passion for teaching Psychology
• The ability to be an outstanding Psychology teacher
• The willingness to work as part of a motivated and dedicated team.
• The drive and enthusiasm to engage and inspire pupils.
• The dedication to improve the life chances of young people throughout the school.
As a member of staff at Woolwich Polytechnic School we can offer you:
• Opportunities for career progression
• Excellent professional development
• A contributory pension scheme
• Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and dynamic teaching professionals
• Access to various discounts for a small monthly fee
• An employee assistance programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Season ticket loans
• Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
• Excellent catering facilities
• Secure on-site parking
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, including the need for the successful candidate to undertake a disclosure and barring check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The school is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The closing date for applications is 27th March 2020. Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 30th March 2020.
If you feel that this is a school for you, then please apply by completing the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.