Teacher of Psychology
Full Time or Part Time
Start Date: April or September 2020
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and the ability to teach to A level to join our growing team. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon Psychology learning and teaching at Bohunt.
Applications are invited from trainees as well as more experienced colleagues. NQTs are also encouraged to apply.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage of a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017, offering a variety of A Level courses to students. Our Sixth Form is fast becoming popular with students from the local area, as well as students from further afield.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701
or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 9 December 2019