GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level Psychology Teacher for August 2021.
Due to an increasing number of students wishing to study psychology at A-level, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of Psychology at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1000 students in total and follow the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) syllabus. Despite being only nine years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. The 2019-20 A-level results for psychology were outstanding, with 80% of AS students achieving an 'a' grade and 85% of A2 students achieving either an 'A' or 'A*'.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guanghua Cambridge International School
- with independent funding
- All-through College
- Students of age 15 - 18 years
Due to the differences between the education systems, Chinese students find the direct move from a Chinese high school system to a Western University exceedingly difficult. Language learning and cultural differences in educational systems make it cha...