Swans International School seeks to employ an outstanding teacher of Psychology with an ability to teach a Humanities subject, preferably Business, on a one year contract starting in September 2017.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about psychology teaching.
- A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
- A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
- A professional who is able to teach GCSE and IB Psychology.
- A candidate with the ability to offer GCSE Business Studies, or another Humanities subject.
What we will offer you:
- A dynamic International school with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
- A well-developed curriculum plan across all Key Stages and collaborative planning opportunities.
- Autonomy over pedagogical approach and planning.
- The support of the Humanities Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
- Students who genuinely want to learn.
- The opportunity to teach across the secondary age range including the opportunity to become an effective IB teacher.
SWANS SIERRA BLANCA