Are you an A Level Psychology Teacher looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Strode's College are looking for an inspirational and dynamic candidate to join our team of educators as a Teacher of Psychology. You will deliver high quality teaching and academic support to enable our learners to reach their full potential in A Level and BTEC Level 3 Psychology.
We are part of The Windsor Forest Colleges Group which was formed through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College in Egham. Delivering high quality education and training to over 8,000 students and businesses each year, we offer state-of-the-art learning environments at our three main campuses: Langley College, Strode's College and Windsor College.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone’s skills and ideas are valued and respected.
Sharing your skills and knowledge with learners, you will utilise your experience to motivate students to achieve, ideally whilst developing and maintaining high levels of student retention and attendance.
You will also develop ways of working that are responsive to learners’ needs, monitor and evaluate progress and practice.
A natural communicator and proven motivator, you will thrive on student interaction - giving effective guidance and helping them make the most of their futures.
The successful candidate will possess an appropriate degree and an endorsed teaching qualification or a willingness to work towards this. You will also have recent experience and knowledge of recent developments in the Teaching of A Level Psychology.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a stimulating environment and to truly inspire our learners at Strode's College.
For further details please see the job description and person specification.
Our staff benefit from:
- An enhanced salary scale with progression up to £39,752 for teachers with QTS/QTLS
- Excellent work/life balance with generous non-working day entitlement (up to 57 days for teachers plus bank holidays)
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at our Langley College site
Please also be advised that the vacancy will close midday on Friday 20th September 2019.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 30th September 2019.
To apply please visit our website and complete the online application form.
For enquiries, please call us on 01753 793325 and ask for the HR team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.