TEACHER OF PSYCHOLOGY
(one year fixed term contract)
Required September 2017
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher of Psychology, a very popular option at KS5 and attracts high numbers of students. There are four A Level groups. The ability to offer another subject would be desirable.
The School is looking for a teacher with:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A strong and innovative classroom practitioner
- The ability to inspire and challenge our students
- The ability to raise attainment of all students
- Post-16 experience would be an advantage.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
- Leading Edge School
- Shortlisted for Science and Technology Award at TES Awards 2015
- Sixth Form of 200 with a new Post 16 Centre in September 2013
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
We can offer you:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- A well-resourced faculty, in a school which aspires to be the best
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 24 April (12.00 noon)
Please complete application below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.